ECS is a federal contractor. As such, we are subject an Executive Order requiring all employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Therefore, by applying for this position, you understand that you will be required to verify that you have been, or will be, fully vaccinated by December 8, or to verify that you cannot be vaccinated due to a legally recognized exception to the vaccine mandate set forth in the Executive Order. Note: An individual is not considered to be fully vaccinated until two weeks after receiving the second vaccine dosage in a vaccine regimen involving two vaccines.
The above does not apply to personnel applying to United States Postal Service positions, however, as an ECS employee you will be required to complete the ECS COVID-19 survey to be compliant with Executive Order 14024.
ECS is seeking a Mid PKI Engineer/System
to work in our Washington D.C.
office. Job Description:
As the PKI Mid Systems Engineer, you will provide technical support to the Windows server farm, the hardware hosts, and the VMware virtual environment.
This is in support of the PKI system supporting Cryptographic Modernization, Key Management Infrastructure (KMI), and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) program support in the implementation of PKI daily operations in support of multiple enclaves. In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting the assigned Unit's mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments. Required Skills:
- College Degree
- An active Top-Secret clearance with eligibility for access to sensitive compartmented information (TS/SCI);
- The ability to complete a counter-intelligence scope polygraph (CSP);
- Primary duty will be focused around our VMware based virtualized server environment and the hosted Windows servers
- Understanding of Cryptography and Key Management
- An understanding of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) including technology, standards, and implementations, with experience managing, configuring, or supporting a PKI certificate authority
- Drive design, development, and implementation activities aligned to a number of technologies including, but not limited to, Microsoft's Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP) infrastructure, Hardware Security Modules (HSM),
- PKI experience including hands on experience with Certificate Authority Administration and Certificate Enrollment Web Service & Policy Web Service
- Able to contribute to the technical direction on all areas of PKI architecture, including policies, standards, strategies, automation and governance
- Able to provide customer support for hundreds of client's applications / services using thousands of certificates
- Five or more years of experience in PKI, Identity and Access Management (IDAM), and/or identity based or related cyber security roles, working with PKI solutions in secure processing environments which must adhere to U.S. Government (USG) Information Assurance (IA) and InfoSec standards such as the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs);
- Five or more years of technical knowledge and experience in the administration and O&M support of PKI solutions. This experience must include root, subordinate, and issuing certificate authority (CA) operations, certificate revocation list (CRL) management, and web-based servers (Apache and/or IIS) and services (enrollment, CRL distribution points) across RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) and Microsoft platforms.
- Two or more years of experience working with SafeNet Assured Technologies (SafeNetAT) hardware devices (network hardware security modules, PIN entry devices, and iKey tokens) in routine administration support of production PKI solutions.
- High level experience in MS Certificate Management Services and Active Directory Domain Services
- High level experience in SSL certificate management concepts, processes, and solution management
- Direct experience with Venafi Trust Protection Platform is highly desirable
- High level experience with hardware security module (HSM) technology
- Direct experience with Safenet HSM (Gemalto) platforms is highly desirable.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.