ACS Solutions has an immediate need for a MuleSoft Developer with experience in the Banking Industry. This is a 12+ Month’s contract opportunity and is in Plano TX, Charlotte NC, Jacksonville FL, Newark DE. Our client is a leading Banking company.
Please review the job description below:
Top Skills: Mulesoft, JAVA/J2EE, API
- Build quality, well thought out APIs that are scalable and reusable by multiple calling systems
- Work around various platforms and understand the unique needs for each back end and frontend system
- Assist partner teams in adopting and consuming new APIs
- Creating integration patterns for existing service providers (both SOAP & REST) and exposing those services via various API gateways.
- 5+ years of experience in Java/J2EE
- 3+ years of experience in Mulesoft – Certification in Mule 3.xx and/or Mule 4.xx
- 5+ years of experience working in one of the following J2EE app server: weblogic, websphere, JBOSS EAP 7.1
- Expertise in transaction management and clean understanding of concepts such as XA transactions/last phase commit, connection pooling, multi-threading and JMS
- 5+ years of experience in working with Spring. Expert in Spring frameworks listed above
- Familiar with micro service architecture and principles of 12 factor app
- Expert in basic REST principles and resource oriented architecture
- Expert in ORM framework such as hibernate
- 3+ years of work experience in an Agile environment. Work history of participating in daily agile routines and estimation of stories with minimal direction
- Practical experience with performance tuning
- Identifying a memory leak, connection leak. Understanding of memory dump, thread dump, query plans
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience with various levels of API gateways include business level, system level and data level API integration.
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume, through this posting.
Thanks and regards,
ABOUT ACS Solutions.
ACS Solutions is a global provider of information technology solutions, talent solutions and workforce management services. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $1.2 BN.
ACS Solutions is a Certified MBE by the Georgia National Minority Supplier Development Council.
ACS solutions has multiple subsidiaries, each focused on the unique area of business:
- Analysts international Corporation (Staff Augmentation Services)
- The Ascent Services Group Inc. (Life Sciences Talent Solutions)
- HireGenics, (Payrolling, IC Compliance, & MSP Services)
- DATA Inc. (Information Technology- staffing)
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
- 6th largest IT staffing firm in the US. (Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 2019)
- Largest Minority IT Staffing Firm in the US. (SIA 2019)
- ClearlyRated® 2020 Best of Staffing award winner for providing remarkable service quality to our clients. This is our ninth consecutive win.
IT and Industry certifications:
- Microsoft Gold Partner: Application Development, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Data Center, DevOps, Data Platform
- AWS Managed Services Partner
- Google Cloud Partner
- ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
- ISTQB Gold Partner
- ISMS (ISO 27001:2017)
- SOC2 Type II Compliant