Title: Azure Cloud Engineer / Administrator
Location: New York City, NY (3 days onsite per month)
Salary: Base $170K - $200K range, flexible for right candidate. Includes Lucrative Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package
Please send resume if you are interested in this Azure Cloud Engineer with an Asset Management Firm in New York City. This is full-time salaried position including lucrative bonus + excellent benefits.
We are currently seeking a talented and experienced Microsoft Azure Cloud Engineer who will be based in our New York office. This individual will be part of a close-knit team in an exciting environment overseeing the following:
Who Are We Looking For:
- Azure Cloud engineer focused on migrating the firm from on-prem to Azure, overseeing the Azure Virtual Desktop environment and will be the absolute authority on Azure.
- The candidate must have deep experience in the Microsoft Azure and the Office 365 stack.
What Will You Work On:
- On-prem to Azure migration project
- Azure Virtual Desktop support
- Maintenance and Administration of Azure stack
- Created Cloud Disaster Recovery strategy
- Reduce Azure operational costs
- Support for Traditional On-Premises Infrastructure technologies
What You Bring:
- Well versed in Azure / Office365
- Cloud Strategy, Architecture, and Migrations.
- Azure-native Resilience (e.g., VM Availability Sets / Zones, Paired Regions, Storage Geo-Replication)
- Azure Security and Identity services (e.g., Security Center, Azure Active Directory, RBAC, NSGs / ASGs)
- Azure Networking services (e.g., VNETs, Load Balancers, Front Door, ExpressRoute, Traffic Manager, Content Delivery Network);
- Cloud Automation and Infrastructure as Code (e.g., Terraform, PowerShell, ARM, Azure Automation);
- Cloud Infrastructure logging and monitoring (cloud-native or 3rd-party vendor solutions)