Apex Systems is actively hiring Network focused High Touch Technical Support specialists. If you're interested in applying please contact Emily at email@example.com.
Title of Position: High Touch Technical Specialist
Length: 11 month renewable contract
Location: Fully remote
Clearance: This position does not require a DoD issues security clearance as a condition of employment. A clearance is preferred and candidates can be granted a top secret clearance throughout their contract.
Certs: CCNA/CCNP or equivalent
- Expert in one of the following security technologies: Cisco Firepower, Cisco ISE, Cisco ASA, Cisco FTD or Cisco Stealthwatch
- 5-8 years of experience within the networking field
- Part of a collaborative team to provide support during critical network issues as well as managing a case load of lower critical issues
- Provide tier 3 networking technical advanced support at security classification to the Federal and SLED customer base via phone, email and web
- Will have remote access for R/S, security, datacenter, wireless, and both hardware and software to assist the client's customers, partners, account teams, and other engineers for consultation to independently troubleshoot & debug product problems
- Must have a background in networking to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Sole US Citizenship with the ability to obtain a clearance
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org