A Norcross-based energy utility company is hiring across the board, and they're hiring for several junior .NET engineers.
You'll be enhancing the code base inside of their core product- doing development with C#, .NET core, Web API, AngularJS, HTML5/CSS3, MS SQL, and Git.
This position is 99% remote, in-person optional for team dinners and quarterly Engineering department meetings. Therefore, candidates MUST be local to Atlanta Metro.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft web technologies (C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC)
- Writing queries, triggers and stored procedures in SQL
- Experience building and consuming RESTful APIs
- Strong experience working on cloud-based infrastructure e.g., Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) with competitive match
- Flexible remote work
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.