Healthcare's helping hand.
CHG shook things up in 1979 by inventing the locum tenens staffing model. We connect doctors with patients who need their care. As the largest physician staffing firm in America, our providers treat millions of patients each year.
Our industry is growing and demand is high. This means you'll have plenty of opportunities to grow and develop in your career. Keeping healthcare healthy can be as fun as it is rewarding.
Our agile team is distributed and collaborates multiple times daily using video chat services. We leverage hosted tools, such as G Suite, Slack, TestRail, and Atlassian's range of offerings, to support the distributed nature of the team.
As a condition of employment at CHG Healthcare you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date, subject to reasonable accommodations as required by law. To learn more about our commitment to health and safety of our people, click here.Your role:
An ideal candidate will have a strong software engineering background and an aptitude and desire for remaining up-to-date on frameworks, languages, and technologies, web-based or otherwise, and will exhibit tenacious problem solving abilities when faced with problems or the unexpected. They would understand and employ the fundamental concepts of solid software development - OOP, design patterns, refactoring, development life cycles - and would be comfortable using frameworks and libraries to their fullest to complete their tasks.Your qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent degree/experience)
- Experience developing software in a SaaS multi-tenant environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrable ability to respond positively to user feedback and constructive criticisms
- Passion for software development and following best practices both individually and as a team, i.e. requirements gathering, research, design, implementation, testing and iterative development
- Positive attitude and proactive work ethic
In return, we offer:
- Development experience creating and consuming services
- EXT JS
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedules - including work from home options available
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Up to 16 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Award-winning training and development programs
Click here to learn more about our company and culture.
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click "Apply" at the top of the screen. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity EmployerVeterans/DisabledWe are an at-will employer