My client is a global leader in the audio streaming market, considered one of the largest music streaming service providers in the world. They are looking forward to adding a full-time Data Scientist to their Advertising Business team.
Being a Data Scientist in Ads Business for this company involves getting a genuine understanding of the world of their advertisers and listeners, work closely with multi-functional teams, strategic advertising research, among others. They are also open to remote work.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in a similar data science role.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Finance, Mathematics, Operations Research, or similar quantitative subject area.
- Experience working in an analytics role with a business or monetization focus (financial planning, forecasting, quantitative analysis, business intelligence, dynamic pricing, and inventory management).
- Technical competence to perform advanced analytics: coding skills (such as Python, Java, or Scala), experience with analytics & visualization tools (Pandas, R, SPSS, SQL, Hadoop, Tableau),
- Experience performing analysis with large datasets.
- Statistical competence (such as regression modeling, a/b testing, significance testing, etc.)
- Skills in forecasting and time series.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Enjoy understanding and solving loosely defined problems.
- Teamwork skills.
- Competitive base salary + bonus eligible.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) match.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.