Are you looking for a position where you can make a difference in a person's life?
Our client only works with people in need of medical services to help get them the care they deserve. They have an immediate opening for a Zoho CRM Architect. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with a company that is growing quickly. You will be working east coast business hours.
U.S. Citizens or holders only, please. We are unable to accept 3rd party candidates or transfer a visa or provide sponsorship.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
• Lead, advise and implement the proper architecture and administration features of the CRM platform for our system-specific needs.
• Lead Zoho CRM architecture best practices and oversee out-of-box and customized development as well as integration to achieve completion of business proposed from idea to implementation.
• Architect and Administer business and feature requests on the CRM platform using supplied requirements including wireframes, flows, prototypes, and production assets.
• Assist in the creation of innovative, engaging prototypes using the frameworks you manage in our CRM platform.
• Guide CRM developers to work within CRM platform parameters to create cohesive products and user workflows.
• Assist CRM developers in translating user stories into quality application enhancements and updates.
• Manage workload, accurately estimating effort for tasks, and communicating the status of tasks through various channels of communication.
• Gather user requirements through analyzing data, current systems, and business best practices.
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
• Expert knowledge in architecture and administration, designing and developing user features of the Zoho CRM platform.
• Proficient understanding of best practices in CRM architecture, administration, development, and deployment.
• Expert knowledge of the Zoho platform integration abilities with existing and future systems along with a complete understanding of out-of-the-box API catalog.
• Ability to confidently describe the CRM architecture and demonstrate completed CRM development work.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, modern agile software engineering environment with continuous deployment and scheduled release cycles.