Our direct client is looking for a PeopleSoft Business Analyst
for Full Time Direct Hire in Orange, CA 92866
This is onsite role Monday- Friday
R esponsible for the ongoing and enhanced use of the PeopleSoft (PS) Payroll and Time & Labor modules including related financial applications.
Serves as the functional expert in these modules and is the technical liaison between the business owners and IS& T resources. Facilitates continuous business process improvement by identifying and implementing system efficiencies. Supports all applicable interfaces within the PeopleSoft ERP (HCM/FS CM /CS) environment s and any third - party applications. Mentors less experienced business analysts. Qualification
- A minimum of 7 years of experience with PeopleSoft Payroll/Time & Labor modules , including at
least two full lifecycle implementation s .
- Extensive functional experience and knowledge in managing and supporting PeopleSoft HCM/Financial applications.
- Must have Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, finance or accounting, or an equivalent combination in education and experience
- Has a broad - based knowledge of end - to - end payroll/time & labor systems and can identify
business process impacts when re - designing
- Experience in setup and maintenance of one or more recently released PeopleSoft Suites such
as, HCM 9. x, FSCM 9. x, and PeopleTools 9 .x
- Experience with PS FSCM chartfield processes and maintenance
- Experience implementing and managing PeopleSoft databases , with understanding of Peoplesoft's internet architecture , user security, tool patches/fixes, upgrade methodologies and
- Working k nowledge of interfaces between payroll and the general ledger
- A bility to conceptualize and apply business needs and processes into actionable solutions
- Demonstrated ability analyzing and troubleshooting software systems and implement design
- Experience working with an enterprise w ide, large scale implementation
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple assignments and priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written, with technical and non- technical users, managers, vendors, an d consultants
- Experience working in producing qualit y deliverable s and meeting project schedules
- Ability to demonstrate tact and diplomacy, and to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- S elf - starter with the ability to perceive tasks that need to be accomplished and take appropriate
steps to achieve success
- Ability to multi- task and provide timely response to requests for support
- Strong team player with the ability to work in a diverse environment
- Experience working for a university or higher educatio n setting is a Plus
- Responsible for leading all elements of project/enhancement requests, including planning, design, requirements definition, analysis, testing, communication, training, and production support. Independently manages projects throughout the SDLC.
- Liaison wi th business stakeholders from various areas such as Financial Services, Accounting, Budgets, and Grants as well as technical team members from IS&T to drive the process of gathering and documenting functional requirements
- Develop solution designs around bu siness needs incorporating configurable solutions while minimizing custom development
- Lead user acceptance testing, develop test cases from analyzing business and system requirements and execute testing
- Trouble shoot production issues and collaborate with IS&T as needed to apply fixes
- Act as team lead on designated projects or assignments and provide work direction to team members as needed
- Engage with business partners to identify potential areas of process improvement and design best prac tice solutions
- Create/maintain reports using PeopleSoft Query Manager or other system reporting tools such as Pyramid Analytics
- Conduct user training and prepare training materials used to educate the user community on changes made to business applications and processes
- Review system security to identify gaps and collaborate with IS&T to ensure appropriate user access
- Support integration points between PS HCM, PS Campus Solutions and PS FSCM , and other financial applications
- Contribute to the development of system standards and procedures
- Engage in cross- functional training/learning of PS ERP modules and other financial applications within our business analyst team
- Support other financial applications /processes such as the chartfield maintenance process in PS FSCM
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.