CDIT seeks a Mobile Developer.
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with in-app purchasing with integration to payment processors is highly desirable
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git or SVN
- Working with React Native, Swift, Kotlin, Java or other technologies as part of an Agile team developing mobile apps for iOS and Android or other mobile development technologies.
- Taking on a central role in both the creation of brand-new apps and in the ongoing maintenance and evolution of released apps
- Helping shape the mobile front-end architecture and institute best practices throughout the code base
- Contributing to libraries and frameworks that will provide accuracy, consistency and benefit future development
- Ensuring continuous high product quality through various methods including code reviews and writing automated tests
CDIT provides large-scale Information Technology and Management Services with a heavy focus on Software Development. Our ability to deliver quality products is recognized throughout the technology industry, as is our ability to successfully manage projects - both large and small.
We understand that maintaining close and frequent communication with our customers allows us to fully understand their needs and priorities and ensures we deliver the needed product. We believe transparency in our operations is key to a strong relationship with our Customers and Partners. By focusing on our Customers' needs, CDIT is able to deliver on its mission to Provide Customer-Driven solutions with Integrity and Transparency.