Electrical DRE Engineer Novi, MI
An Electrical DRE Engineer is required to play a vital role in the communication and handling electrical hardware design changes for production applications for one of our best client in Novi, MI. This client is a global company, highly ranked as a top employer in their field. They're on the verge of tremendous growth for their electronic steering systems group, making this an ideal time to join. This role requires electrical test/validation experiences and complete knowledge of product development life cycle. If your experience matches with these criteria, then you could be a perfect match for this position.Responsibilities of Electrical DRE Engineer:
Qualifications of Electrical DRE Engineer:
- Interface with customers to support the launch of new electronic components and sub-components
- Negotiation of electrical test/validation requirements
- Processing change requests internally/externally
- Electrical Bill of Materials (BOM) management and Ppk design release documentation
- Managing deliverables from suppliers to the plant
- Communication/coordination of product development life cycle
- Provide first level troubleshooting and support for EPS customer applications.
- Interface and communicate design and requirements to internal and external customers.
- Participate in electrical and system design reviews (internal/external).
- Completion of electrical/system work products that comply with ASPICE requirements
- Participate in the development of electrical hardware and system requirements specifications
Technical Competencies Electrical DRE Engineer:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- Ability to travel domestically 10-20% of the time.
Compensation of the Electrical DRE Engineer:
- Use standard and customized test equipment/software to analyze and determine root cause analysis. (multimeters, oscilloscopes, DAQ systems, etc)
- Experience using industry standard software toolchain including Vector CANalyzer and CANape for data measurement is preferred
- Experience with UDS service routines or similar Diagnostic protocols is preferred
- Project and supplier management experience is preferred
- Electronics manufacturing experience is preferred
- Electric Power Steering Experience is preferred
- Experience with safety critical systems or ISO26262 is preferred.
Salary Range: $95,000-115,000/year, plus bonus and benefits
Location: Novi, MI
Travel: As and when required (domestic and international)
Relocation Assistance: Subject to review
Visa Sponsorship: Subject to review