Work Location: San Jose,CA.
• Identify and pipelining quality candidates.
• Post positions on various job boards as required.
• Negotiate offers and closing.
• Track requisitions and candidates, including metrics and reporting.
• Provide guidance and answering questions related to processes and contacts for temporary hiring.
• Build strategic sourcing pipelines with key individuals, both internal and external to the company, with significant social networks and insightful recommendations for top talent.
• Expand our referral efforts, attend related events and generate sourcing campaigns.
• 3+ years recruiting mandate
• Bachelor degree, technical background is a plus.
• Proven ability to attract top talent using non-traditional recruitment methods.
• Ability to build relationships with candidates, clients and employees.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and be highly proactive.
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.