Job Title: SAP WM/IM
Location: Baton Rouge / LA
12+ years candidates only.
· Implementation experience in SAP with the experience in the Modules like Materials Management (MM), Ware House Management (WM), Inventory Management (IM),
· Participate in the sophisticated design build sessions, depending on if the project is for an Implementation, Upgrade, Support, Data Migration, and lead the workshops for the Client so they can be involved on what SAP can offer to comply with their needs. Provide support to other projects within IBM when needed.
· Participate in the Data Mapping sessions by identifying the objects to be loaded. By doing this, the correct migration method can be selected. Based on the load method, build the Data Mapping templates for the Data Migration. This will help as a bridge between the Data teams involved and the Process and Business teams to fill in the required information.
· Build the test cases for the Data Migration, Run the test cases to ensure the functionality is met.
· Lead workshops, Co-ordinate with developers for the both ET development and Load Program development.
Thanks & Regards,
Charan |SME-Recruitment | Cell: / |