***Applicants must posses a current and active DoD security clearance in order to apply.
The FSB Mid Software Developer will work in a team-based development environment building state-of-the-art web applications and will be involved in designing, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting those systems, as well as mentoring and training junior team members.
· Design and develop code using object orientated principles and design standards.
· Object orientated software development for the overall development domain including: languages, frameworks, and design patterns.
· SQL and RDBMS systems.
· Research and evaluate new and emerging technologies in order to provide recommendations for future technology strategies.
· Develops in-depth knowledge of company’s IT architecture/infrastructure and technology portfolio.
· Support production by leading efforts to troubleshoot production issues.
· Additional duties as assigned
· 5+ Years’ Experience Developing in C#
· ASP.NET Development -- Experience with .NET 4.0/4.5 and .NET Core preferable
· MVC Experience
· Visual Studio
· MS SQL Server 2012+
· Experience with TFS, Azure and AWS preferable
Preferred Additional Experience:
· ORM’s (Entity Framework)