Are you a Lead .Net Full Stack Developer with extensive experience in Microsoft Technologies and SQL Server, Azure SQL,ASP.NET, MSBI Tools (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS), Microsoft Azure (Cloud)?
If so, check out this job!
Job Title: Lead .Net Full Stack Developer
Assignment Length: Full Time Opportunity
Project City and State: King of Prussia, PA
Vertex is a US-based tech company with 15 years’ experience in Microsoft, Salesforce, BI, AI, and Cloud Computing. We have earned longstanding client relationships as trusted, long-term partners. Every day we inspire, innovate, and implement solutions that solve complex business problems using creativity and technologies that drive results.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Main contact for all technical issues/questions for the POD
- Understands all elements of development / technical architecture applicable to the area
- Interprets architecture designs to build out detailed tech designs where applicable
- Participates in Scrum sessions representing the development team and activity
- Collaborates with other team members to identify and fix technical issues
- Leads discussions and adoption of Information security guidelines
- Coordinates with Dev manager for build-out of the product including design reviews, code reviews and testing
- Assists product manager and scrum master with planning
- Possesses basic knowledge about every platform (Front End, Back End, Integration, etc.)
- Contribute to the code base of the project
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Should have experience in the following:
- SQL Server (database) / Azure SQL
- NET (Ado.Net + Stack Management Techniques)
- MVC/ Asp.Net Core
- MSBI Tools (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- Microsoft Azure (Cloud)
Thanks & Regards,