Kforce has a client in Atlanta, GA that is seeking a fully remote Software Developer.
We are looking for an experienced, smart, driven individual, willing to work in a fast-paced environment, who loves learning new technologies. In this role, the Software Developer will apply the principles of computer science and mathematical analysis to the design, development, testing, and evaluation of company software and systems.
* The Software Developer will write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of system components of moderate complexity
* Work closely with other development team members to understand moderately complex product requirements and translate them into software designs
* Successfully implement development processes, coding best practices, and code reviews
* Participate in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software
* Software Developer will be responsible for full lifecycle development process including design, development, testing and implementation of moderate to advanced complexity systems
* Develops moderate-to advanced modules and system components and develops simple to moderately complex reusable code
* Proficiency with data manipulation languages
* Understanding of data modeling principles
* Ability to work with complex data models
* Knowledge of Webpack/RollupJS, SASS and JSON HTTP/REST web-services
* Familiarity of industry best practices - code standards
* Ability to work well with internal and external technology resources
* Ability to write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of system components of moderate complexity
* Knowledge of data storage subsystems
* Knowledge of test-driven development
* Experienced with Git/GitHub/GitLab
* User Experience (UX) experience desired
* Knowledge of Docker and containers desired
* Cloud (Azure, AWS) experience desired ACCOUNTABILITIES Ability to work in ambiguous situations; Take a high-level assignment and work the detail to produce a successful solution
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.