All Covered, IT Services Division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions (KMBS)
, is the leading national IT services company serving SMB to enterprise markets. Offering a wide variety of career opportunities, All Covered is an excellent choice for motivated IT professionals interested in a stimulating and progressive work environment.
With over 1,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, All Covered has a highly skilled team of professionals focusing on superior quality service delivery to our customers. We offer hands-on technical training on the most relevant technologies in the industry and career path advancement in all levels of the company.Please join us in our exciting growth and pursue a rewarding career with All Covered!Position Objective
MWA Intelligence FORZA powered by SAP Business One is an ERP offering a single database business management platform design for office automation and imaging channel resellers. The all-inclusive system helps imaging dealerships to unify, manage and control their entire business across financials, sales and operations.
The Lead Software Developer leads the systemic software development of FORZA on the HANA database platform; manage the project road map for the development of the FORZA portion built within SAP Business One. The Lead Software Developer applies SAP Business One SDK and/or DI API Development principles, and leads a team of software developers to design, build and deploy FORZA built upon SAP Business One ERP.Essential Job Functions
Include the following, but are not limited to:
1. Develop C# Windows UI using SAP Business One SDK and/or DI API
2. Lead the software developers
3. Design and write code that is maintainable and efficient using C#, .NET Development and TSQL
4. Execute UI development and Crystal Reports
5. Manage large complex database structure
6. Comply with project plans and industry standards
7. Document and maintain software functionality.
8. Communicate with MWA staff, at all levels to ensure all client's needs are addressedCompetencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
Within the 1 year of experience, must also have at least 1 year of experience with each of the following:
o SAP Business One SDK and/or DI API development
o SAP HANA
o C# .NET development
o UI developmentExperience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
• Master's degree, or foreign equivalent, in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field, plus 1 year experience in software development
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.