TeamSoft is looking for a Lead Integration Architect to join them on project in Madison, WI. In this role you will be responsible for supporting front-office systems including sales/prospect management systems, Salesforce, and Policy Administration (Majesco). This role will be responsible for creating high level designs and integration solutions for front and back office systems.
- P&C Insurance Experience
- Experience with Guidewire
- Experience with Policy Administration experience (majesco ideal)
This individual will need to sit onsite in Madison, WI at least 2 days/week.
*A full position description will be provided to qualified candidates.
Why Work with TeamSoft?
- TeamSoft is more than just an IT staffing company. With offices located in Madison, Wisconsin and Des Moines, Iowa, we work with both local and national clients and consultants to create lasting partnerships.
- You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. We get you. We know you. And we will work together to find you the perfect contract, contract-to-hire, or direct-hire opportunity.
- TeamSoft offers a suite of full health & wellness benefits to all of our W2 consultants, which includes a 401k plan with up to a 4% match, as well as, 5 weeks of PTO for our salaried consultants. TeamSoft's culture of giving back to the community reflects our consultants. We support our consultants' participation in charitable endeavors and are proud to help numerous causes and non-profit organizations.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. TeamSoft, a better way!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.