VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: https://www.vdart.com/suppliers/
Position: Java Solutions Architect
Location: Santa Clara, CA / Columbus, OH / NYC, NY / Chicago,IL / Wayne, PA
Duration: Full time
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Engineering and software architecture design.
- 10+ years in Backend, Frontend Web and Mobile development, ETL, Big Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, DevOps.
- Solid working experience in one or more enterprise backend technologies like Java, J2EE, Spring, ORM tools – Hibernate, JPA and micro services architecture, REST Service development and Unit Testing frameworks.
- Solid working experience in one or more frontend technologies like iOS, Android, React Native, React JS, Angular, Ionic or any Java Script based framework.
- Should have knowledge of AWS or Microsoft Azure Services, Containerization and Deployment Strategy
- Strong knowledge of Security Concepts, Performance and Scalability
- Strong knowledge of Design Patterns and their applications
- Strong Analytics and Problem-Solving skills, Street Smart with CAN DO attitude
- Experience with REST implementations
- Ability to clearly document technical requirements and non-functional requirements of the application.
- Ability to perform technical analysis based on requirements to establish architecture, approach, and create detailed design in support of the requirements.
- Ability to troubleshoot and help team to identify the problems and issues.
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels (written and verbal communication)
- Evaluates and anticipates impact of technical solutions on application, translates technical solutions based on clients' needs and feasibility.
- Lead projects with Product Owners and Business Stakeholders to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams.
- Serve as an advisor to customer and internal stakeholders, provide guidance on technology choices impacting significant technical direction
- Creating business value with technology through educating customers about the art of the possible; Develop overall solution plans and strategic vision for solutions, providing a comprehensive roadmap for clients' needs
- Liaise with offshore team and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Participate in technical design work and critique technical documentation
- Work with Account leadership to drive growth, quality and customer satisfaction
- Tracks competitive landscape, changing markets, and advances in technology; provides customers insights and an inspired vision for change and growth
- Monitor and evaluate development and design of core application, framework and POCs.
- Writes integrated technical architecture and solutions of multiple applications.
- Mentor and groom team members on technical front.
- Ensures high quality, adherence to standards and best practices, high performance, and scalable, repeatable processes and deliverables.
- Establish proper development process and educate and encourage team to follow the same.
- Actively contribute to project scrum process.
- Contribute to practice team and stay up to date with new technology trends.
- Stays current with technology and determines the impact of hardware and/or software upgrades on new and existing applications.
- Participates in pre-sales in providing technical solutions and assists in effort estimation.
If your skills match our requirements, click here to Apply.
Be sure to reference the job number and title in the subject line.
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with this background and if the candidate accepts the role our team pays a generous referral. We are keen on networking and establishing a long-term, mutually beneficial partnership with you.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Click here to Apply
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDart_Jobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc