Software Engineer-Machine learning
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Duration: 12 months
The position will entail the following:
- Responsible for the full cycle of software development, from architecture design to implementation of custom opto-mechanical tooling, facilitating experiment while maturing the software to the final product
- Troubleshoot a variety of difficult software problems. Perform software tests on code and enhancements.
- Perform and document engineering reports under direct supervision
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field.
- Candidate must be in good academic standing, with a GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale
- Good experience with TensorFlow/PyTorch, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Python
- C++ experience is ideal, but not required
- Hands-on troubleshooting skills