ACS Solutions has an immediate need for a Software Engineer / Software Developer with experience in the IT/ Software industry. This is onsite job opportunity. Our client is a leading Software / IT domain company.
Top Skills: C++, C/C++, C, Multithreaded, SQL, Oracle, Socket, Jira
Job Role – Software Engineer / Software Developer
Location – Milwaukee, WI - Onsite (remote flexibility for initial 30 days, candidate can collect laptop from Milwaukee, WI on first day of joining)
Job Type – Full-Time FTE Permanent Position
Travel/Commute – – Milwaukee, WI and Need 20-30% travel
- Experience with C and C++ Programming.
- Experience in development of multithreaded applications using C
- In-depth understanding of Software and IT/hardware setup including network configuration
- Knowledge of interposes communications and thread synchronization
- Knowledge and understanding of Database Design and Programming (Microsoft SQL, Oracle)
- Knowledge and understanding of Windows Server
- General knowledge of Web Services (SOAP, REST), Socket Programming
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence
- Experience with GitLab, Sub-Version
- General understanding and knowledge of Virtualization (VMWare, etc.)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design, development, testing, debugging and documentation activities for projects.
- Work on projects that require configuration and code customizations in software products.
- Expand existing and create software to meet the changing needs of industry.
- Travel to site during software commissioning phases to ensure that integration testing and site acceptance testing is completed as required
- Provide mentorship and training to software team
- Travel is approximately ~30%
Thanks and Regards,
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume, through this posting.
ABOUT ACS Solutions.
ACS Solutions is a global provider of information technology solutions, talent solutions and workforce management services. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $1.2 BN.
ACS Solutions is a Certified MBE by the Georgia National Minority Supplier Development Council.
ACS solutions has multiple subsidiaries, each focused on the unique area of business:
- Analysts international Corporation (Staff Augmentation Services)
- The Ascent Services Group Inc. (Life Sciences Talent Solutions)
- HireGenics, (Payrolling, IC Compliance, & MSP Services)
- DATA Inc. (Information Technology- staffing)
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
- 6th largest IT staffing firm in the US. (Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 2019)
- Largest Minority IT Staffing Firm in the US. (SIA 2019)
- ClearlyRated® 2020 Best of Staffing award winner for providing remarkable service quality to our clients. This is our ninth consecutive win.
IT and Industry certifications:
- Microsoft Gold Partner: Application Development, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Data Center, DevOps, Data Platform
- AWS Managed Services Partner
- Google Cloud Partner
- ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
- ISTQB Gold Partner
- ISMS (ISO 27001:2017)
- SOC2 Type II Compliant