Software Engineer Intern (Summer 2021)
Driving success happens daily here. Tokyo Electron America, Inc. employees foster strong partnerships with TELs US customer base. We market a wide range of semiconductor production equipment (SPE) products and provide outstanding service and support to U.S. semiconductor device manufacturers. TEL's world-renowned products and technologies support diverse customer needs for the manufacture of increasingly sophisticated semiconductors.
*This internship is payrolled via 3rd party payroll processing provider. Responsibilities:
- Develop & deploy ETL scripts using Python and KNIME
- Participate in product development utilizing Azure DevOps
- Develop image process solutions that can align and center before extracting features
- Develop time series ML algorithms that can predict abnormal behavior
- Work with software team to coordinate development of new software features and resolve issues
- Pursuing degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- C#/.NET/Windows XP/Windows 7/ Python/ KNIME software development experience preferred
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Tokyo Electron America, Inc.