Core Business Operations - Project Delivery Manager - Java Architect - PDM
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our Project Delivery Model.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Lead the technical planning sessions including estimation, architecture, design, coding standards, delivery and deployment planning.
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.
• Java expert, with experience building applications using Spring Boot
• Experience in using Cloud Foundry with explicit experience in Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
• Hands-on experience with SOAP and RESTful service implementations
• Experience building distributed microservice and cloud-based architectures
• Experience integrating with Netflix Open Source Platform components (Eureka, Hystrix, Ribbon, etc.)
• Experienced in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment methodologies (Teamcity)
• Experience in configuring Kafka bootstrap servers and building Kafka producers-consumers with auto commit and manual commit custom configurations.
• Experience with Cassandra and in analyzing the throughput and configuring the Cassandra clusters to leverage the enterprise DataStax capabilities and design the data models to serve search-based requirements.
• Strong consulting and communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions.
• Location is in Cincinnati, OH
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.