SOFTWARE APPLICATION DEVELOPER, DYNAMICS 365 FOCUS
Pivotal-i4DM is seeking a Software Developer with interest and experience with Dynamics 365 to join our fast-growing IT-project based consulting business - specifically our booming team at the Department of Veterans Affairs. We’re looking for team members with strong consulting skills and hands-on experience developing software and experience in building/supporting solutions within the Dynamics 365 cloud based platform. We're looking for team members who bring experience with configuring and deploying cloud solutions.
We workclosely with clients to gain an understanding of their environment, assessthe available technologies and build innovative solutions to quickly gain a competitive advantage. Client satisfaction and project status is continually monitored to ensure timely and comprehensive delivery. It is Pivotal-i4DM's mission “to apply innovative technology to transform data into knowledge, so that people can make better decisions."
We're seeking talented and bright team players who are passionate about technology and want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and ego-free culture while applying a creative approach to problem-solving. Team members who like to grow their skill sets while solving challenging, real world business problems thrive at Pivotal-i4DM.
- As part of a scrum team, work with members of the business to properly define use cases.
- Develop MS Dynamics 365 cloud applications based on the business requirements.
- Develop custom .NET components including WCF web services, dialog-based workflows, plugins and integrating custom web pages into CRM
- Interact with MS CRM database using web service methods.
- Create Custom Entities, Custom attributes for individual business units, in MS Dynamics according to their business process.
- Configure and customize CRM using web-based administration tools (form layout, workflow design, Web Resource, Iframe and view creation, etc.)
- Create Custom Workflow, Custom Actions, Business process flow, and Custom Forms with CRM.
- Participate in the DevOps, Agile-Scrum process by assisting with use case development, estimating, and completion of assigned stories.
- Work as part of a team to ensure the scope of the sprint is complete.
- Obtain a clearance of Public Trust upon being hired for this full time, remote role.
An excellent candidate will be proven and demonstrated experience with the following:
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics Platform including OOB functionality of MS Dynamics CRM Sales, Marketing, and Service modules. Willingness to learn additional skills with cloud based SaaS solutions.
- 5+ years' experience as a Software Engineer, with 1+ years in Microsoft Dynamics Development
- Experience with Dynamics Portals/ADX Studio is a plus
- Experience with healthcare-related Dynamics 365 solution development is a plus
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC 4.0, C#, Java script, jQuery, Bootstrap, ADO.NET and AJAX
- Experience with T-SQL
- Experience with DevOps, Agile-Scrum
- Introductory level knowledge of the Salesforce platform is a plus
- Client Interaction
- Problem Solving
- Team Leadership
- Military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- 100% remote