The IT organization is seeking to add a Business Systems Analyst to support a multi phased implementation of Salesforce CPQ. The ideal candidate has extensive experience with Quote to Cash processes. The business analyst must balance strong written and verbal communication skills will system expertise and best practices.
As key member of the dedicated IT Service Team, the Business Systems Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
• Creating business requirement documents, user stories, functional specifications and system design specifications
• Eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis and task and workflow analysis
• Managing project work, enhancements and fixes, from the request and requirements stage through build, test and deployment
• Supporting the remaining Salesforce CPQ implementation roadmap from design to deployment, user adoption and ongoing improvements and system administration
• Supporting Project Managers in the planning, execution and management of project deliverables and risks
• Working with Technical staff to develop integration and migration requirements and custom extensions or functionality to existing business applications
• Define and execute functional, regression, unit and user acceptance testing
• Managing Requests for Change and ensuring adherence to Kronos' change control process
• 3 - 5 years of experience in business systems analysis
• 2-4 years of Salesforce.com experience including Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick), Sales cloud, Service cloud, APEX and/or VisualForce
• 1-2 years of Quote to cash experience. Experience in the high tech industry is a plus.
• Strong understanding of Salesforce CPQ capabilities, best practices and limitations and the ability to clearly communicate those to key stakeholders
• Strong organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Ability to accept and manage changing priorities and address issues quickly and professionally
• Salesforce Admin certification is a plus
• Salesforce CPQ certification is a plus
• Apptus or Oracle CPQ is a plus
• Experience integrating Salesforce with Oracle EBS is a plus
• Experience with ServiceNow or a similar ITSM tool is a plus
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.