Job Title: Senior Java Developer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 12+ Months
- As a key member of the Equinix Interconnection Engineering team you will be involved in the development lifecycle from design, implementation, testing, and support with a focus on delivering solutions adhering to business goals, technical requirements, and engineering standards.
- Design, Development & Support of Software Products and Solutions.
- Develop unit test plans, test suites, and perform tests on software solutions.
- Integrate software product(s) with other systems, test interfaces, and manage version control.
- Interact with stakeholder(s) to understand and document the product feature(s).
- Solve bugs, engage in troubleshooting, and interact with the internal developer community.
- Assist in analysis & evaluation of new technologies to meet demand for product roadmap and technology platform goals.
- Evaluation and recommendation of appropriate technologies for product features and platform.
- Advocate and Follow best design and development practices adhering to Engineering standards.
- Work in a Globally Distributed Development team environment with minimal supervision.
- Participate in Design & Peer Code Review process.
- Java expertise in cloud-based application development with in-depth knowledge of java eco-system (experience with multiple frameworks such as Spring, Play, Hibernate, and other cutting-edge technologies.
- Expertise in data modeling, relational design using RDBMS and NoSQL such as Cassandra, MongoDB
- Experience with multiple architecture styles including SOA, API-first and micro-services architectures
- Experience in architecting and building large scale systems using a scale-out architecture that require high availability, performance, high scalability, and multi-tenancy
- Real-world experience with continuous integration and delivery using a public cloud such as AWS, Azure or GCP and container technologies such as Docker is required
- Hands-on experience with Agile-scrum methodology and Test-driven development
Education: Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field with 7+ years of professional software development experience
Skills and Experience:
- RESTFUL SERVICES
Senior IT Recruiter
Contact- + 1 408 550 1224
Xoriant is an equal opportunity employer. No person shall be excluded from consideration for employment because of race, ethnicity, religion, caste, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.