Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll be supported and surrounded by other experts as you learn new skills, advance your career, and see the impact of your efforts every day.
Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation, including base pay and annual incentive
- Comprehensive health and life insurance and well-being benefits, based on location
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Time Off and other leave of absence
- Flexible/Hybrid Work Arrangements
Why you'll love this job:
Being a member of the Enterprise Test Engineering family, the Test Engineering role is responsible for ensuring that all applications, system products, projects, and solutions meet defined enterprise quality standards. Provide centralized, independent quality assurance services across the firm, including functional and non-functional testing for all products, services, and applications across businesses. Design, develop, and maintain automated testing solutions, providing testing expertise, oversight, and direction to ensure the functionality of solutions and that design specifications are met.
- Be Transformational: Transformative leaders are Inspires Change advancing the organization's strategy by being Future Focused and Compelling Communicators.
- Build Capability: Leaders build capability in themselves by being Committed to Personal Excellence and are Talent Developers for others by providing growth opportunities, feedback and coaching.
- Create Community: Our leaders are Inclusive Leaders who are Relationship Minded, embracing individual differences, inspiring others to thrive, and building networks for effective collaboration.
- Empower Results: Leaders at DTCC are Results-Oriented, delivering timely, high quality, customer-focused results, while mitigating risk. They are Business Savvy and understand DTCCs position in the global marketplace, recognizing the emerging industry trends that can impact DTCC business strategies.
- Support an environment that ensures employees understand how their efforts contribute to overall business strategy
- Manage the team's book of work, partnering with leadership to plan the future supply and demand of resources required
- Evaluate the testing status of projects while identifying and escalating critical risks
- Ensure on-time delivery of work including; monitoring dependencies, tracking progress and project achievement completion
- Influence designs towards re-usable IT components and services keeping in mind test validation and test automation principles
- Maintain a high degree of cross-team and cross-application coordination to ensure end-to-end testing meets intended objectives
- Drives the preparation and execution of end-to-end and automated test planning and execution activities
- Provide testing expertise to project teams; partner with Development team to fix application issues
- Interact with senior management to share and present future automation strategy
- Ensure team's consistency to departmental and organizational policy and procedures
**NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. **
Talents Needed For Success:
- Minimum of 8 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Proactively seeks feedback from others on their own performance. Ensures that regular feedback is given in a constructive and behaviorally oriented manner.
- Supports an environment where individuals are respected for their contributions.
- Acts as a role model for respect and inclusion by showing consideration for people's different needs; Integrates people of different backgrounds within and across teams; Encourages others in the department to gain a deeper appreciation for different customs and beliefs.
- Demonstrates expertise in the organization's product/service offerings.
- Uses financial indicators to assess the department's outcomes.
- Builds collaborative teams across the organization.
Who We Are:
DTCC is the heart of the post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From 21 locations all over the world, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. In 2020, DTCC's subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $2.3 quadrillion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.