Only United States citizens are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time and can only staff with a person working directly for our company.
Candidate must have a current / existing Top Secret / SCI Clearance.
As a Senior Software Systems Test Engineer, your duties will include the following:
• Support the planning of test activities; establish methods and techniques, define test plans and sequences, develop test requirements and write test procedures and reports utilizing comprehensive knowledge of complex software and hardware subsystems
• Support the conduct of test activities; conduct tests, write test reports and resolve any identified issues associated with the testing of software and hardware subsystems
• Participate in integration and test readiness reviews, design reviews, and audits of integration and test programs and facilities.
• Utilize broad knowledge in test engineering and apply understanding of principles of related engineering and software technology to ensure test validity and integrity
• Participate in teams in conducting tests, which include collaborating with others in establishing language, database, and computer simulation requirements and configuration management techniques
Clearance Requirement: Must be a ==== with an active TS/SCI
Required Experience, Knowledge and/or Skills:
• Bachelor degree and at least 6+ years demonstrated related engineering experience with proven track record
• Test engineering experience on a software development contract
• Experience preparing and executing test procedures
• Experience with test script or automation development
• Experience utilizing discrepancy report systems
• Enthusiastic and energetic performer able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and high visibility environment
• Self-motivated and capable of performing tasks with minimal oversight
• Experience with systems engineering principles and activities
Desired Experience, Knowledge and/or Skills:
• Experience working in a Satellite Ground System development or operations environment
• Experience with ground station satellite domains (command and telemetry, flight dynamics or mission planning)
• Experience in an Agile or DevOps development environment
• Experience with test automation tools (Eggplant, Cucumber, Gherkin)
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and at least 6 years of experience or 14 years of experience in lieu of a degree