Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 8,000 individuals and closed nearly $14 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the eleventh consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today!
World Wide Technology (WWT) is a global technology integrator and supply chain solutions provider that brings an innovative and proven approach to how organizations around the world discover, evaluate, architect and implement technology.
Based in St. Louis, WWT works closely with industry leaders such as Cisco, HP, EMC, NetApp, Citrix, VMware and Dell, focusing on three market segments: Fortune 500 companies, service providers and the public sector. WWT employs more than 8,000 people and operates more than 3 million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution and integration space strategically located throughout the world. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE “100 Best Places to Work For®” list for the tenth consecutive year.
World Wide Technology, Inc. currently has an opportunity available for a Solutions Architect: ServiceNow
to support the fast paced and dynamic Internal IT Department in St. Louis, MO.
- Analyze Business Processes, capture macro level business requirements and help guide the solution path on ServiceNow platform.
- Working closely with process architects and solutions architects aligned to different value streams to build longer terms ServiceNow solution strategy
- Establish short term and long-term Platform roadmap to meet business demands.
- Collaborate with the product management and delivery teams to drive the implementation according to roadmap
- Evaluate current solution and application architecture to identify and address the gaps.
- Negotiate different solutions options within ServiceNow platform to meet business demands without increasing technical debt.
- Identify the shortest route to fail fast to help speed up solution delivery.
- Mentor and provide developmental support to different product delivery teams.
- Balance long term planning, technical debt management, operational load, and team velocity while shipping new features
- Establish and maintain short term and long-term ServiceNow spend outlook.
- Establish and maintain feature-technology mapping and drive governance around that.
- 10 + Years of Software Development or Application Integration development experience
- 5 + Years of ServiceNow Architecture Experience in different business domains – distribution, retail, services etc.
- 3+ Years of Technology Leadership Experience (direct reporting or dotted line with proven success metrics as defined by SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework).
- 3+ Years of experience in API Lifecyle Management application integrations, preferably involving ServiceNow
- Advanced functional and technical knowledge of key ServiceNow modules like ITSM, ITBM, HR, FSM etc.
- Well versed in building and developing low code app or workflow solutions within ServiceNow.
- Full application lifecycle development experience using multiple frameworks.
- Strong verbal and nonverbal communication and presentations skills.
- Bachelors or master’s in computer science or Management Information System or related field.
- Any of following listed certification will have added advantage:
- SAFe Architect
- TOGAF 9
- ServcieNow CMA
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT -- it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT! Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently abledSome WWT customers have a COVID-19 vaccine requirement. In order to work on projects for these customers, employees must be fully vaccinated or have an appropriate religious or medical accommodation.