Please, no third parties.
Only Southern California candidates will be considered.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and develop enterprise .NET software applications and provide production support as needed.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather requirements and create engineering specifications.
- Collaborate with SQL database team to develop and design database tables and stored procedures.
- Debug system code, including code written by other programmers.
- Mentor other developers to achieve a higher level of competency.
- Stay up-to-date on new tools and technologies.
- Provide support in deployment and configuration of software.
- Assist project manager(s) and other team members manage timelines for projects.
Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience with enterprise .NET development experience (C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server).
- Advanced to expert-level skills with ASP/ASP.NET.
- Advanced to expert-level skills with Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL, sprocs, complex queries, etc.).
- Strong proficiency with XML, XSLT, and related technologies.
- Must be flexible and team-oriented.
- C++, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Experience and knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies.
- Experience with unit testing and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Build automation experience.
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
tags: senior software engineer, senior .net developer, web application developer, web applications developer, web developer, programmer analyst