We have an exciting opportunity for a Help Desk Support Specialist with our industry-leading client in Fort Worth.We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities of the Help Desk Support Specialist:
Requirements of the Help Desk Support Specialist:
- Support the software and hardware, ordering, handheld devices, and enabling and activating CSOS Certificates
- Remote support to users via phone, chat support, email, and verbal requests to identify, research, and resolve technical problems
- Document, track, and monitor the reported problems via Salesforce
- Escalate important or reoccurring issues causing impact to Service Levels to the department Business Analysts and Team Leads
- Consistently meet department standards
- Associate's, Bachelor's, or certification in a related field
- At least 2 years of experience working in a Help Desk call center environment with remote desktop troubleshooting
- Customer service and software or mobile device support experience
- Ability to communicate technical information verbally to a all levels of end-users
- Strong attention to detail
- MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Salesforce or knowledge of creating support tickets
Job ID: 3611103About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!