A technology focused company here in Los Angeles is currently hiring a Senior Software Engineer for a full time role. This is a bleeding edge startup that offers Equity and up to $180K base with fully covered benefits. They will be receiving their Series A funding in January, so you are joining at a great time, working on all new development for the backend streaming platform. This is a heavy backend role with only 10% front end development in React. You'll be working on a team of 5 using C#, ASP.NETCore3, .NET 5, MVC, Rest API, Microservices, AWS Lambdas, MongoDB, and React.
This team is looking for a team player who likes to contribute new ideas. The application is a SaaS customer-facing streaming platform used by millions and millions of people. The team is highly collaborative and meets once a month for dinner and drinks as it's a 100% fully remote role, ideally looking for someone in the Southern California area.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years' experience with ASP.NET Core, AWS, SQL
- Any certifications in Azure or AWS is a huge plus for them since all of their cloud is hosted in AWS
- Experience working with Microservices Architecture or Serverless as they will be moving to a serverless environment
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
- 100% remote from Southern California
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full benefits
- 401K matching
- Paid time off
- Work at a Hot startup in Series A growth mode
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.