Job Title: Program Manager(Marketing)
Location: Remote (Client Location: Santa Monica, CA)
Duration: 6 months contract
The Marketing team at Client articulates and brings to life who we are as a brand, why we exist, who we serve, and what value we have to offer. We are on a mission to build a best-in-class international marketing organization. With functions spanning global business and consumer marketing, consumer insights, creative, brand marketing, and marketing operations, the team enables and activates marketing initiatives across the entire Clients ecosystem.
As a Program Manager on the Marketing team, you will be responsible for leading project management efforts for all consumer-facing projects on our Platform Marketing focused business areas. You will own and oversee all scoping, forecasting, planning, communications and processes for all projects under your remit. The Program Manager must have a proven track record of running large, highly complex, and ambiguous cross-functional projects and understand how to balance multiple priorities and stakeholders while keeping the team focused and on track. In addition, the Program Manager must constantly assess project risks and communicate solid contingency plans to the necessary stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
- You will review and assess all new briefs, and ensure briefs contain sufficient information prior to kick off
- You will partner with leadership from XFN teams (i.e. Comms, Global Brand Experiences, Camera Platform, Product) to properly plan and execute on work
- You will own the successful execution and delivery of projects for your Pod(s), in a variety of assignments (digital, video, events, OOH, etc.). For larger integrated campaigns or more complex XFN projects, you will act as the lead project manager with support from more junior members of the team.
- You will oversee the project documentation and scoping, developing timelines and scopes for larger campaigns or more complex XFN projects. You ensure that the project documentation is in place for all projects across your Pod(s) .
- You will own a global calendar for your Pod(s) as well as individual timelines for projects
- You will own forecasting and scoping for all projects within your remit, working closely with Resource Management to ensure proper staffing is secured in advance
- You are focused on solving larger cross-pod issues and proposing improvements to workflow when needed, partnering with the Group Program Manager to execute improvements
- You have an active interest in the development of the pods you oversee and improving ways of working. You always push for ways to find efficiencies across your pods.
- You will act as point of escalation for project management and operational issues for your Pod(s)
- You are a natural collaborator; you lead fostering camaraderie, inclusivity, and teamwork
Required Skills Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- You are an extremely skilled communicator, able to own and facilitate conversations regardless of group size or seniority level. You know how to explain things clearly and drive decision making. You also know how to be an active listener, and can easily tailor your inputs and communication style based on the group
- You have a proven ability to work collaboratively with team members across departments (Leadership, XFN teams, Creative, Engineering, etc.)
- You have superb leadership skills, communication, and stakeholder management skills.
- You have superb attention to detail, good judgment, and listening skills.
- You have a great attitude and a passion for Snap Inc.’s products and creativity.
Required Education Minimum qualifications:
- 10+ years of senior-level project and/or program management experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- Required Years of Experience
Desired Skills Preferred qualifications:
- High competency and proven track record of program management of very large engagements, highly complex integrated campaigns.
- Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel.
- Experience with various project types, including digital, video, events, and social.
- Experience working with project management tools (i.e. Smartsheet)
- Experience as a people manager is a plus.
- Experience working closely with C-level executives is a plus.
- Previous experience working with Snap Inc. a plus.
- Previous experience in AR(Augmented reality) is a plus.