A fortune 100 company is scaling out their primary mobile development team. This group is responsible for building a best-in-class mobile application used by their millions of customers around the world. The team has big ambitions to create "lifestyle app" that will be used not only for customers to interact with the company for regular activities, but as a singular hub to also interact and do business with their many partner organizations as well.
If hired you would be responsible for the design and development of feature-rich components of this flagship mobile app. With that, the ideal candidate has experience building enterprise or consumer-grade mobile applications in native Android, ideally with at least 1 large scale application delivered in Kotlin.
If this sounds like the sort of role for you, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience in native Android development, Java API development, or combination
- Strong command of Java and/or Kotlin
- Experience with collaborative software / mobile development
- Agile development practices
- Bachelor's degree in computer science (or similar), additional experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience on a team that has delivered an enterprise-grade mobile application
- Android SDK
What You Will Be Doing
- Design and development of new features on a consumer-facing mobile application in Kotlin
- Collaborate with product teams to ensure new customer-driven features meet and exceed expectations
- Collaborate with API development teams to ensure the appropriate data is available for consumption by the mobile app
- Research new tools and trends to experiment with the latest technology for feasibility
- Find ways to improve development and operations processes
- 100% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Consistently rated a top place to work nationwide
- Health insurance with multiple options
- Supplemental insurances - vision, dental, life, disability, etc.
- 401(k) with high employer match
- PTO - vacation, sick, holidays
- Parental leave
- Flexible scheduling and some remote work
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.