Highlighted Skills: Template ,Java Development WHY APPLY?
Are you a Sr. Java developer with specific focus on relational and object-oriented databases? Do you have experience with Engineering domain and Enterprise level organizations? If you have experience in enterprise level software applications and a solid programming background with ~10 years, this may be the role for you.
APPLY NOW! TARGET PROFILES (in order of desirability):
#1 - Java senior roles with Engineering domain, enterprise applications, 10+ yearsSKILLS - CORE:
* Java Development SKILLS - MAJORITY REQUIRED:
* Provide either (1) an online profile (LinkedIn URL, etc) or (2) a reference that you reported to. If providing reference, share name, company, phone, and email where email is from the domain of the company. If neither, put NA in comments.
* If not listed in resume, notate here ALL education details for candidate (institution, degree, year of graduation)
* Java -- Lead roles
* Java Programmer Analyst roles
* Client server concepts
* Object Oriented Development (OO) with Java core
* Excellent oral and written communication skills and advanced customer support skills
* Ability to work collaboratively as a team w/other Technologists to support deadlines; ability to work independently as well.
* Engineering Systems
* Enterprise level Java applicationsSKILLS - ALSO CONSIDERED:
* 1st Language English or equivalent (i.e. 8 years in US, AUS, Singapore, Europe, etc.)
* Is the candidate willing, if requested, to authorize background checks and/or education checks as part of selection process?
* Is the candidate willing, if requested, to take drug screen as part of selection process?
* Screens with candidate (phone and/or video) may be recorded to enable the overall selection process. Are you comfortable with that?
* Skype ID of candidate (in case agent or client requests video call)OTHER INFORMATION:
* Status -- 1-Active
* Employment Type -- Contract
* Role -- Java Dev w/Eng Domain,10yrs
* Experience -- ~10year(s)
* Location -- Hartford, CT., Client is open to 25% remote work per week
* Compensation -- Up to 77.00/hr in a c2c/1099 structure. Limited W2 structure also possible but rate drops to 62.00/hr gross. We say gross as the limited w2 rate shown is before employer/employee taxes (not take home; take home would be lower as its after employee taxes which vary).
* Payment Terms -- Monthly invoice, NET 30 payment off invoice
* Expenses -- Included in rate above
* Number of Positions -- 2
* Current pool -- 0DATES/DURATION
* Last Update -- 09/24/19 14:05 PM. . Lead Created. (full detail change log at ).
* Shortlist On -- 09/17/19
* Start On -- 09/30/19
* Duration -- Duration is estimated to be 3 months.
* 1st Post Date -- 09/15/19MISC
* Client -- Shared after 1st Screen
* Agent -- Shared after 1st Screen. Amplified is not the prime.
* Interview Details -- Face-to-face interview is NOT required after phone screen. That said, let LEVERAGEncy know on submission if Skype or other options AREN'T an option.
* Work Authorizations -- Everyone is encouraged to apply (work authorization is not a factor). Note, we are unable to sponsor visa candidates at this time. So, if you are on visa, we would need to contract with your visa holder.
* Industry -- Computer Software
* Posting Rating -- BCHANGE LOG:
* 09/15/19 14:15 PM. . Lead Created