Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
The Systems Administrator - Account Provisioning
Active directory user account creations, termination, maintenance, and support for account provisioning. Security group creation and modifications using access control assignments for shared resources. Email account creation, support and maintenance. Support of distribution lists, public folders, and user email box size maintenance. Add and modify shared drive resources and user space requirements modifications. Support user account terminations of AD groups, user account access, mailbox objects, and termination for access permissions. Insures accuracy of user account placement in appropriate AD OU containers. User and technical staff support in troubleshooting network resource connection issues, group assignments, and resource access issues.
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, management information systems, or related field.
• Current Internal Penn Medicine Information Services division employees may be considered with proof of active and continued enrollment in an approved bachelor degree program
• 2 or more years of experience in Active Directory, Exchange, and Account Provisioning.
• Experience working with proprietary software and hardware
• Healthcare environment experience is preferred.
Required Skills and Abilities
• Preferred knowledge for script writing using VBScript, KIX, Java, Power Shell.
• Knowledge of Active Directory, Account Provisioning, Active Directory security.
• Good network performance modeling or benchmarking skills
• Skilled in time, priority and task management
• Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
• Good communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
• Good leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel
• Ability to anticipate problems, resolve ambiguity and take decisive action
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Good ability to analyze and solve complex problems using analytical and creative problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of networks
• Ability to convey a strong presence, professional image, and deal confidently with complex technical problems
• Willingness to travel
As part of our COVID-19 response, this position may currently be offering partial or full remote work. However, in the near future this position will require full or partial on-site work.
Be a part of the exciting and ground-breaking upcoming years for the Penn Medicine Information Services department!
Because growth is essential to continuing to meet the current and future needs of patients, Penn Medicine continues to expand its capabilities.
Penn Medicine's Information Services (IS) Department focuses its efforts on the clinical and financial systems that support the day-to-day operations of six (6) hospitals, several satellite practices, and more than 8,923 physicians.
Learn more about Information Services
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Penn Medicine http://www.pennmedicine.org/careers/
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.