Job Description Title: Data Integration Analyst
Location: Waltham MA
Duration: 6-12 Months with possible conversion
Our Client, a high end pharmaceutical company is going through massive growth within the pharmaceutical industry through releasing new phamraceuticals to help people fight a multitiude of issues one might encounter through life. With this rapid growth, they are looking to expand their organziation with this new and exciting role.
The Data Integration Analyst will work closely with a multitude of business units enterrpise wide to include commerical operations, IT which will include other IT Business Analysts, Their internal Data Warehouse Team and other external partners to build a new enterprise wide data platform to leverage with other organizations and government regulators. Key Responsibilities Include:
Build a complete data architecture/data integration function within the organization and also implement and maintain an enterprise data management framework for the Commercial area in tools like Veeva Network
Additional Duties will also consist of the following.. . Data Integration Analysis
Education, Registration & Certification:
- Data Integration Operations experience: Resolve Tier 1 operations issues, Execute and monitor data integrations, Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 support with data providers
- Develops custom integrations
- Primary Data Steward and master data management SME
- Partners with business stakeholders and executives on the user experience of dashboards and the overall interface. Proactively provide training for end users and power users that drives engagement and adoption
- Create technical requirements, including includes current and future functionality, Applications and database objects affected, detailed specifications, and data flow diagrams to detail the proposed data Integration implementation
- Provide expertise and architectural leadership in the areas of Data Governance and Master Data Management
- Onboard new data sets from source systems, assess data quality, extraction/integration procedures, and target to analytical applications
- Develop scripts for leveraging published web services to execute data extract, loading, and transformation tasks.
- Work with various toolsets and external partners to develop data integration tasks. Provide support production data operations and development of new data integration tasks.
- BS in Computer Science, Business, Healthcare, or related field
- 5-7 years of Data Integration experience required
- 5-7 years of Data Architecture experience required, with at least one year experience with Veeva Nitro (CDW), Salesforce.com, and similar data warehouse systems
- 3+ years of Master Data Management experience with Veeva Network, in a commercial Pharma/Biotech organization, required
- Experience with Cloud Data Integration tools such as Dell Boomi, Informatica, Mulesoft, Talend, AWS Glue, etc. preferred
- 3+ years Pharmaceutical commercial data expertise (CRM, Claims/Payer, Specialty Pharmacy, etc.) required
- Strong Knowledge of Data Warehouse concepts and SQL
- Familiarity with Cloud Business Intelligence tools such as Qlik Sense, Power BI, Tableau
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- Able to manage simultaneous projects in fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Able to work with key business partners to elicit and document business requirements
- Proven analytical skills and attention to detail required
- Self-starter with a strong desire to learn and apply the latest cloud technologies related to analytical solutions
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at - www.consultnet.com