VDI Administrator/Windows Server TX, San Antonio 78201 Security Clearance:
U.S. Citizen, Current Security Clearance, Secret, Top Secret, TS/SCI Skills: VDI, Windows Server, Windows Terminal Services, Remote Desktop Services, VMware, Citrix
We are recruiting for VDI Administrators with Windows Server expertise to support DISA transitioning an existing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Common Services (CS) environment to the cloud. Qualified candidates will have experience supporting DoD and Windows Server experience working with Windows Terminal Services/Remote Desktop Services. Experience with VDI design, build, and administration is required.
Remote work is permitted from a U.S. based location.
Future travel may be required and expected to be occasional requirements, if any. Role and responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Support corrective and preventive operations activities for ERP-CS infrastructure and services
- Provide operations support for existing ERP-CS infrastructure and services, supporting transition to Cloud One, and sustainment of services in Cloud One
- Provide technical support to multiple engineering teams working across a variety of software and hardware products
- U.S. citizenship
- Current security clearance; minimum Secret and TS preferred
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline preferred; military and vocational training and/or additional years of related experience will be considered as a substitute
- 5+ years of experience establishing and maintaining Windows Terminal Services/Remote Desktop Services
- 3+ years of VDI build and administration experience preferably in a DoD or DISA environment
- Experience using VMware VDI tools
- Experience working with Atlassian Suite tools (Jira, Confluence, etc.) is a plus
- Experience maintaining Citrix or Microsoft Windows or VMware Virtualization Administration, and various software and server support
- Experience with Oracle Cloud is preferred
- Experience supporting hosting solutions for public and/or provide cloud technologies is a plus
Tallon Recruiting and Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We comply with Form I-9 identity and legal work authorization requirements and utilize E-Verify for Employment Eligibility Verification in accordance the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).
Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 571-333-2151.
For more information please visit us at www.tallonrs.com .