Lead iOS Developer
This role is located in Palo Alto, California, United States of America. They use Swift based iOS operations and clean architecture to define their iOS-based app. This role is a full-time opportunity.
This role is an amazing opportunity for someone who is an independent thinking looking to help generate better experiences for the consumer through their talented iOS work. You will have the ability to create and design new user-facing features in the iOS app, directed for consumer products and the experiences as well. You will also be given the opportunity to work side-by-side with product designers to generate a top tier app experience. Required Skills & Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years industry experience developing Swift based iOS mobile apps released to the App Store.
- Developed applications with a strong focus on animation, UI, design, and usability.
- Experience working on consumer electronics products is a plus.
- Experience with Clean Architecture is a plus.
- Design and implement new user-facing features in the iOS app, with a focus on consumer electronics products and experiences.
- Define and implement app coding architectures to allow for future growth and maintainability.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and overall reliability.
- Work on improving application performance as needed.
- Work together with product designers to implement a visual and animated experience.
- Continuously discover and implement new technologies in order to maximize development efficiency.
- Salary: 190k/DOE
- Equity and annual performance-based bonus offered as well.
- Extras: Cell-phone reimbursement, provided hardware/office equipment of choice, and team building competitions!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.