Deloitte Identity and Access Management Senior Consultant - Oracle
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. This is an unparalleled time of change with new information security challenges arising each day. Our team of Cyber risk professionals bring industry experience, confidence, and technical knowledge to help our clients tackle those unique challenges.
Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions leverage Deloitte's IAM Methods 2.0 methodology to help clients control which employees, customers, partners and suppliers access sensitive corporate resources, and streamline the process of managing the explosion in "digital identities."Work you'll do
As Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions team Senior Consultant, you will:
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Understand complex business and information technology management processes
- Execute advanced services and supervise staff in delivering basic services
- Responsible to install, integrate and deploy Oracle, SailPoint, CyberArk, Okta, ForgeRock, Savyint, Thycotic, Beyond Trust products in client environments.
- Communicate to clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and functional level appropriate for the situation.
- Post-sales requirements gathering, analysis and documentation.
- Manage project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with the clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
- Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability.
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice. Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in developing, implementing or architecting information systems.
- 3+ years of experience with technical architecture experience integrating identity management, access management and access governance software into clients' infrastructure and applications.
- 2+ years of experience with installation, integration and deployment of one of the following IAM products: Oracle, SailPoint, CyberArk, ForgeRock, Okta, BeyondTrust, Thycotic or Ping in a client environment.
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
o Identity Governance and Administration (Lifecycle Management and Provisioning)
o Single Sign on and Advanced Authentication (Federation and Risk Based Authentication)
o Consumer Identity and Access Management
o Privilege Access Management
o Identity as a Service and Cloud related Identity Solution
o Enterprise Directory Architecture and Virtual Directories
- Identity & Access Governance including Role based access control, access request and certification.
- Understanding and familiarity with Operating Systems (Unix, Linux, Windows).
- 2+ years managing projects through the full system development lifecycle.
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business or relevant field.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United states, limited sponsorship available
- Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred
- CISSP certification a plus