Our client is looking to bring on Backend Java engineers, with Kotlin or Golang experience, or the eagerness to learn them! Come join a company ranked a top place to work by their employees, and on a team that's using a modern tech stack in a high transaction environment. You'll make an imprint on the financial sector, working with a team responsible for the company's core banking platform.
Ideal candidates have at least 2 years of work experience using Java, Kotlin, or Golang. If you've always wanted to use Kotlin or Go in the work force, now's your chance to learn and try it out! Experience using Spring is also required, and experience in test driven development is a plus. There are multiple positions available ranging from mid to senior level roles.
This role can by 100% remote or remote-hybrid for those who like going into office occasionally. Required Skills & Experience
- JVM Language - Java, Kotlin, or similar (ideally 2+ years of professional experience)
- API development - REST or SOAP
- Experience working in a structured development environment on a large team
- Understanding of web services
- Ability to consume and modify REST services for the junior roles
- Develop REST APIs from scratch for senior roles
- Agile, TDD, etc.
- Exposure to common tools for QA and/or CI/CD
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS degree in Computer Science or higher
- Mobile experience - either as a mobile developer or building APIs that are consumed by a mobile application
- Consumer facing application experience
- Microservices with SpringBoot or similar
- AWS or other cloud service
- Scala, Clojure, etc.
What You Will Be Doing
- Competitive Pay: Up to $135/ base salary, DOE
- Medical Dental Vision Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k with high employer matching
- Parental Leave
- Flexible scheduling
All applicants must be authorized to work in the US now and in the future.