The IT Support Services Supervisor is a multi-disciplinary position supporting the IT Logistics Center operation and includes customer service support, inventory management and inventory replenishment oversight, and managing administrative and operational activities. The IT Logistics Center support the end user hardware needs for a very large and global end user environment.
Will have primary responsiblity for the day to day operational activites associated with customer service orders and support, capital expediture requests, operational metrics and reporting, and management of departmental SOPs and communications.
Successful candiate must be very detailed oriented and able to work independantly. Must enjoy being mentally challenged as this position requires managing multiple priorities in a very fast paced operational environment. Will provide administrative and team support for large and unique projects. Exceptional oral and written communications skills are required. Minimum Requirements:
Skills and Knowledge:
- 5-7 years experience with customer service support and vendor management required.
- Understanding of inventory and inventory replenishment.
- Experience with Procure2Pay processes desired.
- Ability to analyze data and reports and make decisions regarding operational direction.
- Effective communication (verbal and written) and documentation skills.
- Proven process improvement and problem solving skills.
- Application of advanced Excel skills.
- Not afraid to learn new technologies or ask questions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, research, and possess the ability to learn quickly and adjust to operational changes.
Proficiency in using the Microsoft office suite of applications, especially Excel and Word.
Strong background in procurement, customer service and service management.
Experience with working in ServiceNow and PeopleSoft (or other procurement system) and PeopleSoft inventory module Education:
Associate's Degree in a technical or business field or other related and relevant field; or equivalent work experience.