Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. Traditional security programs have often been unsuccessful in unifying the need to both secure and support technology innovation required by the business. Join Deloitte's Advisory Cloud Cyber Services team and become a member of the largest group of cybersecurity professionals worldwide. Work you'll do
As a Security Specialist Master for Microsoft AD and AAD, you will be at the front lines with our clients supporting them with their Cloud Cyber Risk needs specifically helping them address Active Directory (AD) health and navigate the journey to the cloud on the Microsoft Azure Active Directory (AAD) Platform. This will include:
- Assist in business development activities such as defining scope of services, building resource estimates and related pricing, packaging proposals and supporting the delivery of the proposal to the client for AD/AAD Cyber Risk services
- Lead the overall delivery of AD/AAD Cyber Risk projects in a project manager role, overseeing the activities of onsite and offshore engineers and architects
- Function as the primary client day to day interface building rapport and trust with the client
- Review and oversee the generation of all project deliverables such as assessment reports, system designs/ architectures and risk/security recommendations
- Maintain strong domain knowledge of AD and AAD solutions
- Lead the execution of AD and AAD security engagements during different phases of the lifecycle - assess, design, and implementation. AAD may include the full and broad features set of the platform as defined in Azure AD Premium SKU's
- Lead engagements to perform technical health checks for AD and AAD platforms/environments prior to broader deployments.
- Oversee technical support for AD and AAD cyber services and resolve service-related issues through research and troubleshooting and working with vendors.
- Conducting cloud security analysis, recommendations and configurations of prospective clients' Microsoft Azure Active Directory (AAD) platforms and environments based on Deloitte's Cloud Cyber Risk Framework. This can include Microsoft's cloud solutions such AAD, Microsoft MFA, SSO, Conditional Access, B2B and B2C and on-premise Active Directory
- Architect, design, and implement large-scale Active Directory / Azure Active Directory deployments/migrations/upgrades
- Performing technical health checks for the AD/AAD platforms/environments prior to broader deployments.
- Supporting proof of concept and production deployments of these cloud technologies.
- Assisting clients with transitions to the Microsoft AAD cloud services such as tenant setup and service configuration, focused on cloud cyber risk mitigation. Additional technologies include: Microsoft MFA, SSO, Conditional Access, PIM, B2B and B2C
- Assisting clients with Azure B2B, B2C including SAML, OAUTH, OpenID Connect protocols
- Assisting clients with Migrating applications (legacy platforms or other) to Azure AD
- Assisting clients cleaning up the Active Directory environment and prepare them for Azure AD/O365 migration
- Assisting clients with configuration and delivery of cloud security and compliance reports.
- Assisting clients with configuration and delivery of Azure Advanced Threat Protection.
- Providing technical support for AD/AAD services and resolve service-related issues through research and troubleshooting and working with Microsoft.
- Implementation of industry leading practices around AD/AAD cyber risks and cloud security for clients.
- Troubleshooting system level problems in a multi-vendor, multi-protocol network environment.
- Documenting platform technical issues, analysis, client communication, and resolution as part of cyber risk mitigation steps.
- Executing on AD/AAD cloud security engagements during different phases of the lifecycle - assess, design, and implementation & post implementation reviews.
- Perform health check, discovery and cleanup of Active Directory Infrastructure
- Analyze and review Active Directory services such as DNS, DHCP, Group Policy etc.
- Perform Active Directory security assessments specific to ESAE implementations
- Implement Active Directory RBAC model to secure the AD environment
- Provide internal technical training to Advisory personnel as needed.
- Support Managed Services team on client calls as necessary.
- Acting as a subject matter expert on cyber risk for the Microsoft Active Directory and Azure Active Directory platforms.
- Contribute to eminence activities, such as whitepapers pertaining to IAM technologies
Deloitte Advisory's Cloud Cyber team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient. TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice. Required:
• 6+ years of experience in technical consulting, client problem solving, architecting and designing solutions
Working experience in at least one of the areas listed below.
• 6+ years of hands-on technical experience enterprise-with Microsoft Identity and Access management and EMS services (Azure Active Directory, Azure Active Directory premium solutions, conditional access, SSO, MFA, PAM/PIM, and third party IAM solution integration with AAD) in implementation and operations. This should include designing and implementing AAD for organizations including integrations with applications
• 6+ years of hands-on technical experience Identity and Access Management (IAM) on Active Directory. This should include designing and implementing AD for organizations including integrations with applications
Ideally the following technical experience:
• 5+ years of working with IAM Protocols such as WS-Fed, SAML, OpenID Connect and OAuth.
• 5+ years of hands-on technical experience implementing IAM focused security solutions for Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory
• 4+ years of working knowledge with Azure Cloud service provider technologies
• 2+ years of working knowledge with Azure Advanced Threat Protection Additional Requirements:
• Must be willing to travel up to 60% within North America.
• BA/BS Degree required. Ideally in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future. Preferred:
• Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred.
Certifications such as: Microsoft new roles-based certifications, CCSP, CCSK, CISSP, CCNP, CCNA, MCSE, MCSA certification a plus.