Under the direct supervision of the Applications Director, responsible for the design, development, implementation, maintenance and support of web-based (SharePoint/.NET) solutions.
- Design and develop web based applications using SharePoint and .NET/SQL technologies.
- Meet with stakeholders to gather application requirements and specifications.
- Recommend solutions, and build prototypes and proof-of-concepts based on business needs
- Take ownership of legacy systems conversion to SharePoint/C# systems, including analysis, redesign with value add and development in current platforms.
- Integrate applications with external and internal data sources and applications
- Follow software development and testing methodologies and best practices
- Maintain, support and troubleshoot applications, applying solutions and fixes
- Oversee the release of applications, enhancements, and updates
- Provide direct end-user application support and issue resolution.
- Work with outside consultants and vendors as needed.
- Keep management aware of project progress, significant issues, and developments.
- Bachelor s degree from an approved and accredited college
- MCSD or MCSE preferred
- Legal experience preferred
- 5+ years experience working as a senior-level developer on firm wide complex applications
- 5+ years experience of web development using C#, ASP.NET MVC, HMTL/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Nintex, Bootstrap and ReactJS (Any SharePoint experience preferred)
- Working knowledge of integrating applications with MS Office, and SQL Server, etc.
- Experience in developing web responsive UI/UX for desktop and mobile devices
- Proficient in SQL including creation of stored procedures
- Meet strict deadlines and complete job assignments in a timely manner
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Able to work independently, as well as within a team, and take the lead on projects
- Excellent customer service skills, and ability to interact directly with clients
- Highly developed organizational skills and attention to detail
- Extensive experience with the full systems development lifecycle, covering requirements, design, development, testing and delivery
- Attendance Requirements: On site during normal working hours and available as necessary before or after normal working hours.