Business Analyst - Active Directory BA/BSA
We are seeking a technical business analyst to support definition of requirements and data analysis during project execution.
• Partner with the program team to implementation plans by eliciting infrastructure requirements from key stakeholders through multiple processes to identify needs, evaluate requirements and desired outcomes, analyze gap between current and future state and recommend solutions.
• Translating and defining non-functional requirements through evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reviewing needs analysis findings, escalating questions and clarifying issues to create, communicate and define user requirements for the development of effective solutions.
• Assess, document and communicate impact of analysis results to key partners by collaborating with internal and external key stakeholders to analyze information needs and functional requirements, accurately define costs, schedule timeline and evaluate interdependencies to develop requirements documentation for key stakeholder engagement.
• Collaborate with subject matter experts by regularly communicating to establish the technical vision, analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs and gather information to meet requests within area of responsibility and achieve departmental service level agreements.
• Support coordination and communications to implement solutions to end-users by utilizing a disciplined and systematic approach to ensure thorough understanding of user requirements, user experience and development and availability of relevant and accurate process documentation.
• Knowledge of requirements management methodology.
• A fundamental understanding of Active Directory and User Account Management.
• Proficient with advanced Excel capabilities with the ability to do detailed analysis and summary reporting of findings.
• Knowledge of terminology, function and fundamental capabilities of common computer, software, information and communication technology devices, components, and concepts.
• Current knowledge of infrastructure tools and technologies.
• Basic knowledge of project management principles and methodology.
• Effectively present thoughts to influence key stakeholders to adopt innovative recommendations; collaborate with people at different levels within the organization to accomplish a common goal.
• Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Utilize effective written and oral communication skills to share information
• Facilitate meetings supporting all phases of assigned projects, using appropriate tools and technology according to meeting objectives and attendees
1350 Deming Way, Suite 250 Middleton, WI, 53562