Do you have an interest in sports betting? This is the role for you. This company is a sports betting exchange that prides themselves on bringing innovation, transparency, liquidity, and security to the sports betting industry to benefit their customers.
Right now, they are looking for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer to join their operations and infrastructure team. This is a combination of DevOps, cloud engineering, and system operations. You should be someone who is experienced in AWS, programming and/or scripting in Python or Bash, infrastructure as code, Docker and Kubernetes, and monitoring.
This is a full-time, fully remote role offering up to $150k with great benefits like unlimited PTO. Required Skills & Experience:
What You Will Be Doing:
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps, SRE, or software engineering
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform preferred)
- Kubernetes & Docker
- Scripting an/or programming experience (Python preferred)
- Work closely with development teams and stakeholders to effectively deliver software with a focus on automation and security
- Manage and create cloud infrastructure
- Assist in automating release and development processes
- Set up and maintain tools such as Grafana, Jenkins, and Prometheus
- Work with development teams to create safe and healthy code
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary: Will pay up to $150k based on experience
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits with 100% employee medical premium contribution
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote schedule
- Work with innovative technology
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.