Location: Atlanta or Remote
Salary: $130k (flexible)
Position Type: Direct Hire (can also be Contract or Contract-to-Hire)
Our client in the digital media solutions space based in Atlanta is looking for a Front-End Web Developer to join their team!
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- Advanced development building content sites using modern CMS and templating systems such as AEM, Drupal, and WordPress
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies and tools including git, Jira, Maven, Bamboo, etc.
- Comfort giving and receiving thoughtful feedback to code reviews
- Knowledge of FE build processes, including the use of npm/yarn for installing plugins, as well as expertise with modern bundling tools such as Webpack and Babel
- Strong command of CSS styling and experience keeping large-scale styling implementations DRY with CSS abstractions like Sass/LESS/CSS Modules
- Unit testing capabilities as a FE engineer are a plus
- Linux knowledge is a plus
- BA/BS in computer science or related field, or 4+ years professional software development experience