We hope you are staying safe. We are hiring a Cloud/Healthcare Technical Applications Architect to join our Digital Engineering team.
Who are we?
For the past 20 years, we have powered many Digital Experiences for the Fortune 500. Since 1999, we have grown from a few people to more than 4000 team members across the globe that are engaged in various Digital Modernization. For a brief 1 minute video about us, you can check https://youtu.be/uJWBWQZEA6o.
What will you do?
- Will be working on new projects and programs in flight for new digital market offerings.
- Working with Product Managers and the enterprise to make sure solution promoting is the right one.
- Following digital architecture standards.
- Integrating various components together into the enterprise solutions.
- They will be Promoting Cloud Native Solutions (SaaS).
What are we looking for?
Las Vegas NV
Day 1 Onsite
- Must have 6+ years PL/SQL Developer working experience on Oracle Database 10g, 11g and/or 12c.
- Must be knowledgeable and experienced working with multiple operating systems including Microsoft Windows and Linux.
- Strong skills in Oracle server-side programming which includes SQL, SQL*Plus, PL/SQL Packages, Stored Procedures, Functions, Cursors, Triggers, Views, Materialize Views, Temporary tables.
- Experience in Exception Handling and debugging PL/SQL Code, DDL, DML, and DBMS jobs.
- Strong skills in PL/SQL and UNIX/Linux Shell Scripting
- Strong SQL and PL/SQL Design, Development, Tuning and debugging skills
- Experience in creating Materialized Views and Indexes for better performance of summary tables, Autonomous Transactions, and developing Dynamic SQL Statements.
- Experience in writing Cursors, User-defined Object types, Records, and Tables in PL/SQL Programming for generating worksheets, Arrays & Queues.
- Strong experience in developing and supporting end-to-end jobs as part of ETL Process.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to Collaborate with onshore and offshore teams as needed
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude while working with high demands and short deadlines
- Ability to prioritize heavy workload with minimum supervision.
- Must have excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Support interfaces and back-end integration with applications.
- Strong Troubleshooting Skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Understanding of High Availability and Disaster Recovery requirements and solutions.
- Oracle Education and Certifications (OCP) are a plus.
- Experience in programming languages like C# and Python.
- Understanding of or experience supporting .NET application.
- Security and compliance experience including Encryption, Audit, Authentication, PCI, GLBA, SOX, etc.
- Experience in software development and Agile processes.
- Experience in data modeling and DM tools such as Oracle Data Modeler, Erwin, Toad, Visio, etc.
- Understanding of or experience with virtual environments.