*Direct Client Requirement
*Need local candidates only
Title: Database Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 6-12+ Months
Research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis
• Collaborate across DPH departments to understand organizational needs and devise possible solutions. Create complex SQL queries to generate reports according to the research study requirements.
• Keep up to date with latest technology trends
• Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers
• Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis
• Optimize joint development efforts through appropriate database use and project design Analyzes, summarizes, and/or reviews data including report findings, interpreting results, and making recommendations.
• Establishes methodologies and protocols for collecting, retrieving, analyzing, and maintaining
programmatic data across program areas.
The current need is stronger on the data side vs the technical side (but this skillset doesn’t hurt at all) where utilization of analytic methodology are at an expert level, as well as, the use of various analytic applications (i.e. Qlik, Tableau, R, Power BI, Big Query, etc).
Thanks & Regards,
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Ph: 770 456 5587 / 770 897 1021