Come join Perficient and our national team of technical consultants that delivers thrilling customer experience solutions for our Fortune 500 clients and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. You will learn from the best, working alongside talented Sitecore and Episerver developers, architects, and marketers in a supportive and collaborative environment. You will be part of a software engineering culture at a growing, top consultancy in the market. We are focused on nurturing passionate consultants and developing future delivery leaders while continually building on our successes and evolving our approach. If you seek a mentoring environment, leading-edge technology, and challenging work, contact us today and make Perficient your career destination. About Our Sitecore / Episerver Business Unit:
We have been partnering with Sitecore for more than fifteen years. As one of just a few Platinum Sitecore partners in the U.S., we are dedicated to the partnership, to growing our team of Sitecore professionals, to growing the Sitecore community, and to our clients. Our team consists of more than eighty Sitecore-certified consultants and twelve Sitecore MVPs. We consistently receive awards for our work, including a 2018 Experience Award and previous awards for Site of the Year. Perficient believes so strongly in the capabilities of Sitecore that we have chosen to build Perficient.com and PerficientDigital.com on the Sitecore platform.
We have been partnering with Episerver for more than 3 years and our team has been developing with the product for over 5. Perficient is currently a Gold partner and before the end of 2020 will qualify for Platinum status, making us one of only 4 US-based companies to achieve Platinum status. We currently have one eMVP and nearly 30 certified developers, with plans to increase both of those numbers over the next year.
With a digital agency that is 400+ strong, we dream big. And we build beautiful, too, thanks to our growing team of MVPs, years as a partner, and deep roots as an established technology consultancy. Technology is at our core, and when fused with a team of talented content strategists, visual designers, and experience architects, we deliver on the complete vision and bring experiences to life.
Perficient has offices in many major cities with hubs for the team in Atlanta, Chicago, and Irvine. We are proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled. We also have a strong remote culture and much of our team works remotely.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Front-End Developer
for our Sitecore / Episerver business unit. Job Overview:
The Senior Front-End Developer
You may be providing best-fit architectural solutions and be responsible for defining scope and sizing of work. You may provide solution architecture to solve for the business problem, platform integration with third party services, as well as design and develop complex features to fulfill the business needs of our clients.
You will get to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high-quality solutions. You will also contribute in a variety of roles in thought leadership, mentorship, systems analysis, architecture, design, configuration, testing, debugging, and documentation. You will challenge your consultative and business skills with leading-edge solutions through a diversity of work provided by multiple industry domains.
- Represent Perficient professionally in both client and team situations
- Instill confidence in Perficient's skills and ability to deliver
- Gain an understanding of the unique business and technical requirements on each of our engagements to facilitate both communications and the most appropriate solution design
- Collaborative design and development of the appropriate solution
- Detailed design, development and unit / integration testing utilizing the appropriate methodologies, technology and tools
- Practice strong configuration management and version control
- Contribute to the production of client deliverables such as detailed design documentation, unit test plans and well documented code
- Ensure deliverables are of the highest quality to promote client satisfaction
- Demonstrate respect for and responsiveness to our clients and colleagues
- Ability to work independently with a focus on first-time quality without requiring excessive review by more senior team members
- Independently manage assigned tasks
- Knowledge of current technologies and application software development
- 5+ years of experience in development.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Must be flexible to new situations and challenges
- Strong consulting and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions.
- Undergraduate or graduate college degree (BS, BA, MBA, etc.) desired
- Strong presentation skills desired with the ability to explain technical considerations, trade-offs and recommendations to both technical and non-technical client representatives
- HTML5 support and testing for legacy browsers (including legacy IE)
- Semantic naming
- Preprocessors: Sass/LESS
- Properly structured with appropriate semantic and content independent naming structures
- Layered and clean targeting
- Implementation of single-source responsive design
- Transpilation for legacy browsers
- Ability to process client/server interactions using defined schemas such as JSON API and GraphQL
- React/Redux or Angular, preferably both
- Build systems: webpack preferred, gulp required
- Proper use of Node build tools and their role in the software deployment life cycle
- Automation of front-end builds and
- Yeoman for project generation and ability to write custom generators if needed
- Software engineering
- Understanding of the MVC/MVVM software patterns
- Understanding of Sitecore data architecture and component-based design
- Microsoft stack
- Familiarity of Visual Studio and working with the Visual Studio toolset including builds, local deployments, and the IIS web stack
- Familiarity with ASP.NET MVC and Razor views
- Familiarity with a distributed source control system such as Git
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work. More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Disclaimer:
The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.